INF203 - Web Technologies
The purpose of this course is to familiarize students with the Web development techniques. There are courses on formats and essential tools, graded implementation labs and course of "culture" on the advanced web dev.
At the end of the course, students will:
- have used formats (HTML, CSS, JS) and common tools (node.js, serveur HTTP) of the web in labs
- know the basics of formats and common tools on the web
- understand the complexity of common features: forms, chat, upload, REST APIs
- have been exposed to notions of crawling, web security and trends in rapid development libraries for the web.
Labs include implementation of formats and basic tools, and are almost automatically graded.
A quizz evaluates the learning in "culture" courses. You have to connect to the course on ecampus to have access to the quiz.
A link to available videos is on the next page.
by JC Dufourd, JC Moissinac, C Concolato, P Sennelart: 02/2020
Here are the youtube playlists, one per lesson, recorded for this course, in French only at the moment.
These videos have been made in a hurry to create distance-learning capabilities for this course.
- TH1/2 Internet: TH1/INTERNET/* (to be announced)
- TH3 JS: TH3/JS/*
- TH5 HTML: TH5/HTML/* (to be announced)
- TH6 CSS: TH6/CSS/* (to be announced)
- TH6 SVG: TH6/SVG/* (to be announced)
- TH7 JS in the browser: TH7/JSB/*
- TH9 Server-side Technologies: TH9/SST/* (to be announced)
- TH11 Data on the web, and Security: TH11/DATA/*
- TH13/14 Frameworks: TH13/FW/*