I graduated in 2019 after an internship at Dassault Systèmes on Pathtraced Rendering on the GPU using a Material Graph.
My research interests include material appearance modeling and real-time rendering.
Télécom Paris, Palaiseau (2019 - Now)
PhD Student in Computer Graphics
Télécom Paris, Paris (2016 - 2019)
Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Machine Learning
CPGE at Lycée Victor Hugo, Besançon (2014 - 2016)
Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- IGR202 : TA for Modeling and Rendering practicals, supervised by Jean-Marc Thiery
- INF224 : TA for C++ programming practicals, supervised by Eric Lecolinet
- IMA208 : TA for Stereovision practicals, supervised by Michel Roux
- DATA919 : TA for Computer Vision practicals, supervised by Alasdair Newson
- Inside-Outside Segmentation using
Fast Winding Numbers Approximation, Spring 2018:
Implementation of Fast Winding Numbers for Soups and Clouds presented at Siggraph 2018.