- James Eagan
- Winter 2022 (P3)
Objectives of this module
- Gain an overview of the core concepts of user-centered design.
- Gain experience with a design and development cycle for interactive systems.
- Understand available methods to analyse user needs, to iteratively prototype interactive systems, and to evaluate them at different stages of elaboration.
- Understand how to choose from these methods for a given context.
- Gain experience with at least one method for each design phase.
- See the main page for IGR203 and SynapseS for an overview of class meeting times. Each session generally consists of 90 minutes of lecture followed by 90 minutes of practical work.
Project and Labs