Interactive 3D Applications Development - IGR200
M1, IGR / IGD Master, 2022-23
This course introduces the fundamental knowledge of developing interactive applications using OpenGL. The basics of computer graphics and graphics processor unit (GPU) programming are discussed. In training, C++, OpenGL, and object-oriented programming are used for practical exercises.
Course Schedule and Materials
For more precise information, refer to Synapses.
Time: Wednesday @ 13:30-16:45
- 13 Sep 2023: (Moved to Thu 14 Sep)
- 14 Sep 2023: 1A252, Lecture - Introduction to computer graphics I
- 20 Sep 2023: 1A252, Lecture - Introduction to computer graphics II
- 27 Sep 2023: 1A252, Exercise - Blender
- 04 Oct 2023: 4B01, Lecture - Introduction to computer graphics III
- 11 Oct 2023: 4B01, Exercise - OpenGL programming 1/3
- 18 Oct 2023: 4B01, Exercise - OpenGL programming 2/3
- 25 Oct 2023: 5B07, Exercise - OpenGL programming 3/3
- 01 Nov 2023: (No lecture)
- 08 Nov 2023: Exam
The lecture materials are available in eCampus.