Work in Progress
- “Market Entry and Fighting Brands: The Case of the French Mobile Telecommunications Market,” with Yutec Sun and Frank Verboven, CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP12866 (April 2018). R&R at American Economic Review.
- “Licensing Standard Essential Patents with Costly Enforcement,” with Yann Ménière and Rafael Ferraz. R&R at Journal of Economics and Management Strategy.
- “Mergers and Demand-Enhancing Innovation,” with Bruno Jullien and Yassine Lefouili, TSE Working Paper, n° 18-907, March 2018.
- “Streaming Platform and Strategic Recommendation Bias,” with Germain Gaudin, CESifo Working Paper No. 7390 (December 2018).
- “Co-investment, Uncertainty, and Opportunism: Ex-ante and Ex-post Remedies,” with Carlo Cambini, Steffen Hoernig and Ingo Vogelsang (January 2020).
- “Recent or Free? An Experimental Study of the Motivations for Pirating Movies,” with Marianne Lumeau, François Moreau and Jordana Viotto, CESifo Working Paper No. 8036 (January 2020).
- “Digitization and Entrepreneurship: Self-releasing in the Recorded Music Industry,” with Maya Bacache and François Moreau.
- “The Market for Standard Essential Patents,” with Yann Ménière and Tim Pohlmann.
Other working papers