Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality - IGR202
M1, IGR / IGD Master, 2022/23
This page is maintained only to provide with the course materials by Kiwon Um. Please refer to the main course webpage maintained by the Organazer.
Time: Monday @ 08:30-11:45 and Wednesday @ 13:30-16:45
- Mon 09 Jan 2023, 1D23: Animation/Simulation 1 - Introduction to Computer Animation and Simulation, Basic Math/Physics
- Wed 11 Jan 2023, 1A226: Animation/Simulation 2 - Rigid Body Simulation
- Mon 16 Jan 2023, -----: (No lecture)
- Wed 18 Jan 2023, 1A252: (TP) Rigid Body Simulation 1
- Mon 23 Jan 2023, 1D23: (TP) Rigid Body Simulation 2
- Wed 25 Jan 2023, 1A252: Animation/Simulation 3 - Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics
- Mon 30 Jan 2023, 1D23: (TP) SPH 1
- Tue 31 Jan 2023, midnight 23:59: Deadline for submission of the Rigid Body Simulator Exercise
- Wed 01 Feb 2023, 1A207: (TP) SPH 2
- Wed 09 Feb 2023, midnight 23:59: Deadline for submission of the SPH Simulator Exercise
Please make sure that your implementation compiles without errors and the application runs as you programmed. It is recommended that the file name for your package is to be the form of TpName-YourLastName-YourFirstName. Your package must contain:
- Your final implementation files that have been changed by you
- Any additional files only if you added
- A short PDF (maximum 2 pages) report (written in English) that contains a summary of what you achieved with some screenshots you took from each task.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT include unnecessary files such as the executable and object files generated from your build.