Bibliography in HTML format with images from BibTex files
Source code - Bibtoweb manual
- Bibtoweb supports regular and custom BibTex types and fields.
- An image can be displayed on the left or right side of each BibTex entry.
- Bibtoweb can merge several BibTex files. The fields of a same BibTex entry can be specified in different files (the last definition of a given field is taken into account).
- Entries can be selected and sorted according to their field values or a combination of them. They can also be sorted according to a special rank field that controls their order of appearance.
- HTML pages are rendered using CCS style sheets. The order of the fields (and which fields are displayed or not) can be changed by editing a formatting text file.
- Bibtoweb consists of a single C++11 program, no other tool is needed.
See the Bibtoweb manual for more info.