home.jpg (1287 ֽ)

t2.gif (5469 ֽ)

Dear FORTE/PSTV99 participants,

Entrance to China is requested a valid visa for citizens of most countries.You are advised to check it at the Chinese embassies and/or consulates in your country. Participants who need a visa are strongly advised to make their application at their home countries as soon as possible.

If you need an invitation letter, please tell us your passport number, your organization, your nationality, your post address and post number(zip code) via email. Please send email to yxia@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn   directly.

We will send the formal invitation to you via fax and EMS soon.

Best Regards,


Sept.1, 1999